Licensed User Access to Single Space

Nir Rikovitch May 8, 2017

After adding a user to JIRA/Confluence and adding him to a group called "A". 

I've adjusted the premissions for a specific space so that that group has viewin/editing and so forth. 

When logging in as that user, I can't get to the space. I'm essentially stuck on a specific page that has the header bar of our Confluence.

Why is that happening though I've followed the documentation. 

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2017

You need to re-check the permissions for the group in the space, and maybe explain what "can't get to the space" means - is it listed in the spaces drop down for example?

Nir Rikovitch May 9, 2017

Thanks for replying. I have rechecked the group premissions in the space. It is identical to the confluence-users group settings that I have. 

As for "can't get to the space": When logged in as the user, I'm taken to the jira dashboard. When clicking the confluence link, I'm taken to "Adminstraion/Users" where the page title says "Not Premitted" and te next under says "You are not permitted to perform this operation". So I don't see any page, space or tree (not that I should see the wiki tree, being confidential). 

I hope that better defined the issue I'm experiencing. Your help is apprecited. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events