LInk Hierarchy report for issue

Alberto Bensi February 24, 2013

Hi,

it is present this type of report in jIra on demand?In particular LInk Hierarchy report for issue

In the past version it's present

1 answer

0 votes
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2013

Hi Alberto,

I'm sorry to inform you that, as per our OnDemand plugin policy, it is not possible to install plugins into the OnDemand environment unless they have been bundled by our developers and as the Links Hierarchy Reports is supplied by a plugin this isn't available in the OnDemand environment. The reason plugins are not allowed in the OnDemand environment is because OnDemand is an integrated environment and untested plugins can cause serious stability and security issues so I hope you will understand that we cannot assist you with this request.

However, there are a number of other reports that you can generate in your OnDemand instance so I'd like to ask you to take a look at the following document which details the possibilities: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Generating+Reports

All the best,
John

Suggest an answer