Issues - Status Update Report

reba.brindley September 18, 2012

I need to produce a snapshot of the open issues, so I can lead a regular update meeting on a project. The Issues Navigator gives me lots of good information, but NOT the latest update / comment / status.

It's absolutely essential to be able to see the latest update on an issue, so we all know the latest thing done, when and by whom on the Issue.

I can't seem to add a column for Comment or Worklog or anything like that.

Is there a report that can pull this information? It will be easy for me to tell my team to just use one field (Comments or Work Log) for any updates, but I need to know I can pull that data out for an summary or report.

Please advise. I can't see how this product works if you can't include that information. I've seen several other folks ask for it in the comments sections of the support and help sections too.

Thx, RB

3 answers

0 votes
Midori
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 18, 2016

Reba, you can easily create a custom report template with the PDF View Plugin.

This is rather trivial, you can get 90% of what you want to customizing (reducing) the default template. For the last comment, last worklog, you will need to write 5 lines of Groovy code each, and we're ready help with that: http://www.midori-global.com/support/customer-support

0 votes
reba.brindley September 19, 2012

I have exported my search query, but there is no column for "Comments" or "Work Log" or any kind of status update entry from the person who owns the issue to export.

So I can configure the columns all I want, but the columns I want are not available.

It seems like I can export every single field except that one, which is the one that is the most useful for leading a meeting with a group of folks to see where we are on the issues.

0 votes
Lucas Molenaar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2012

Consider exporting your search query to Excel/XML/Word ('Views' button, top-right)

Suggest an answer