Is it possible to connect Jira with SharePoint

Thomas Adelsberger
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 4, 2013

Hello,

Is it possible to connect/integrate Jira with SharePoint 2010 out of the box or with an other tool?

An Example:

1. You enter a bug into Jira.

2. The bug will be synchronized with a SharePoint 2010 Server List

3. If you change a bug, SharePoint will be synchronized back to Jira.

Thanks a lot.

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 4, 2013

Not out of the box, although Jira exposes a lot via it's REST interfaces that you can hook into.

I'm not sure it'll match what you need, but http://wiki.customware.net/repository/display/CustomWare/Connector+for+SharePoint+and+JIRA is the only thing I know of that tries to get the two to talk to each other.

Deleted user October 25, 2018

Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- ,

Do you have any idea if we have an integration option between JIRA CLOUD and SharePoint?

Thanks,

Swathi

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 25, 2018

Even less, most of the Apps for connecting them are server only.  Search the marketplace for "sharepoint", and select "cloud" and "jira" in the criteria to see how out-of-date my memory is on that.

0 votes
Sarah Kladstrup March 1, 2019

For what it's worth, there are a lot of options on the Sharepoint side if you have access to the sister-tool Microsoft Flow.

Suggest an answer