Importing MS Word containing Wikimarkup

Terri Lindhurst November 29, 2012

We have the following situation: we need to create a host of landing pages containing redirects to other pages in our Wiki repeatedly at certain intervals. We are not allowed to create user macros. We are restricted to only the macros available (no HTML or javascript) and can only import Word documents. We were hoping to simply create a Word document containing the name of the new page as a header and the wiki markup for a redirect like this:

Landing Page A

{redirect:location=Page a|delay=0}

Landing Page B

{redirect:location=Page b|delay=0}

Landing Page C

{redirect:location=Page c|delay=0}

Theoretically when importing such a document, three new pages titles Landing Page A,B,C would be created containint the wikimarkup for a redirect macro pointing to the new page. However, the wikimarkup doesn't render. Is there any sort of workaround for this?

Edit: We are using Confluence 4.2.

1 answer

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 27, 2013

Hi there,

I could not make it work as well in my instance. I've create a improvement request for you regarding this subject: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-28707

Please vote and watch the feature to increase the chance to be implemented in future.

I hope this helps!

Regards,

Rodrigo

Suggest an answer