I am running into a login problem after migrating data via a zip file.
Here's what I did.
1. created a new jira instance.
2. created a data back file (zip) from an old jira instance.
3. restore the data file in the new instance, which is in a different network to the old instance.
4. upon successful restore, try to log in as a active user
5. get this error "Sorry, a communication error occurred while trying to contact the remote authentication server."
I guess the problem is caused by the new jira instance is made to point the remote authentication server which the old jira instance is pointing to. It this is true, I need to find a way to configure the new jira instance NOT to point to the remote authentication server.
Can you please tell me how to do this?
G’day everyone! Super exciting news coming from the Marketplace. We have now fully rolled out the ability for end-users to submit app requests to admins directly from within the product! No longer ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events