I am running into a login problem after migrating data via a zip file.
Here's what I did.
1. created a new jira instance.
2. created a data back file (zip) from an old jira instance.
3. restore the data file in the new instance, which is in a different network to the old instance.
4. upon successful restore, try to log in as a active user
5. get this error "Sorry, a communication error occurred while trying to contact the remote authentication server."
I guess the problem is caused by the new jira instance is made to point the remote authentication server which the old jira instance is pointing to. It this is true, I need to find a way to configure the new jira instance NOT to point to the remote authentication server.
Can you please tell me how to do this?
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot