How to insert a shortcut character into pages?

Pascal H. May 20, 2014

Hello,

I would like to know how to insert a shortcut character into pages. Looking at the shortcut overview there are keyboard similar characters and I need to get the same visualization.

Thanks in advance.

Pascal

Shortcuts

2 answers

0 votes
Pascal H. May 21, 2014

I guess that I have not expressed myself correctly. I would like to find a way to insert into our documentation pages something that looks like a keyboard character, but I don't want to write e.g. "Crtl" + "B" in plaintext.

Then I found out that the internal shortcut overview (post #1) shows exactly what I need and I don't know how to realize this myself.

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2014
Pascal H. May 20, 2014

Hello Timothy,

thanks for your reply. I am using Confluence not JIRA, so this plugin module won't work.

I already installed and evaluated Content Formatting Macros, but this won't let me insert those keyboard characters: .

Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2014

Ok. But Confluence also has the same plugin module (https://developer.atlassian.com/display/CONFDEV/Adding+Confluence+Keyboard+Shortcuts).

Though, what does a macro have to do with keyboard shortcuts?

Suggest an answer