How do I associate an active Sprint Board to an active Sprint?

Justin Popkey April 12, 2017

I am a Jira user. I have an active sprint but the board created from a filter does not seem to be associated to my project. This being the case the Issues from the Sprint are displayed on the board.

I was told my Sprint board is not associated to my project because they do not have the same project image. Additionally when I am in the project the board does not display from the ellipsis.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2017

Boards do not have a direct relationship with projects.  It's indirect, where a board has a filter that includes a project - that's the only link between them and it can change.

A sprint belongs to a board.  So if your board does not include a project, that project does not have anything to do with a sprint.

Start with a look at the board - what, exactly, does the board filter say?  (No need to give us the definition, but you need to be 100% sure that the filter includes the project you are missing from the board)

Suggest an answer