How do I access the options for a single select picklist? "i have a list of resolution categorie

Dan Weinfurt April 18, 2017

i have a list of resolution categories that i want to modify (see pic). i have added resolutions to the resolutions list and moved them to top of list but i dont know how this list (see pic) is actually updated accordingly.

picpng.PNG

2 answers

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2017

The workflow may have a Transition Property which is limiting which Resolutions are acceptable for that action. 

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2017

You will need administrator access for this.

Resolutions are under the administrative options. The quickest way to access them is to type gg on your keyboard. A dialog will pop up in which you can simply type Resolutions. Selecting the option will directly take you there.

Or you could select the cog icon in the top right of your JIRA screen (next to your profile avatar), select issues and on the left side scroll down until you find the Resolutions under issue attributes.

Dan Weinfurt April 18, 2017

did all of that - i already modified the resolution list, they just arent displaying in menu when I run a test...

Suggest an answer