How can I scan and update wiki with local files stored on server

William MARCY
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 15, 2013

Hi community,

This is my first steps with Confluence and after reading documentation, my issue is still unanswered.

I've local folders and files with a specific structure on my Windows Server and now Confluence running on it. I just want to update a page with automatic refresh with all the files located in the server.

Step to reproduce :

- Create a wiki page with Confluence

- Add a file (.doc, .pdf, others..) on the Windows Server

- Open the wiki page and see my file updated on this page with the right location (parent folder with child with my file located on the right place)

Is there a specific configuration or tool for this behaviour or not ?

Thanks for your help,

Regards

1 answer

0 votes
Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 15, 2013

Hi William, currently Confluence out of the box does not have such functionality, attachments are appended to pages manually following the steps described in this page. Alternatively, you may use WebDav as means to upload larger numbers of files in bulk.

I did find a feature request that may feat the functionality you seek, please take some time to review it here.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events