How can I have issues appear on a Scrum board if the project is only configured with a Kanban board (no sprints)

Steven Challis November 3, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Issues are not appearing in Boards

I have a Scrum board that shows all issues in all of my projects. Some of these projects are Scrum and some are Kanban. As of this week, my Kanban project issues seem to no longer be appearing on the Scrum board even though they are returned by the filter. Both my Scrum and Kanban projects are using the same Screen, Field and Issue schemas.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 3, 2016

A board is not really related to a project, and they are not related to other boards.  It is easier to think of a board as a view of a set of issues.  It doesn't matter if an issue appears on board A, if board B's filter selects for it, then it appears there too, no matter what the setup for A.

I would examine both board's filters again, and check the issues really do match.  Your scheme config was worth checking, but it's not the problem here.  Then look at the board config - is there anything that might be hiding the issues you are missing?

Suggest an answer