How can I get the time to display in the Created field in my filter results?

Peter Milakovich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2013

Currently, using the Created column in a filter, it only displays the date created. To get the actual time it was created, you need to either mouse over/hover over the date, or go into the issue itself to get the actual create time.

Is there a way to get the time to display in the filter results as well, so you will not need to hover or go into the issue?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2013

Hi Peter, if I'm not wrong there are two fields: Created and CreatedDate, could check which one you are using?

Peter Milakovich
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 8, 2013

I had actually looked into that. I'll bring it up with our administrators. Currently if I try to update the columns for the filter, CreatedDate isn't an available selection.

Peter Milakovich
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 8, 2013

If you're in an issue, the Created field will show something like: Today 10:14 AM

However, when you're looking at that ticket in the results set of a filter, it shows the Created column, but only displays: Apr/09/2013

I'd like the column to display: Apr/09/2013 10:14 AM

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 8, 2013

Maybe created and createdDate are only options for JQL Query... So as I understand the problem is that the field doesn't get updated on the filter?

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 8, 2013

Oh I get it now... I'm almost sure it's not possible to show time on the column right now.

0 votes
Chaithra N
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 8, 2013

You may not be able to view Created Date ( with time) in filter column.

But when you download it to excel , you can find the same.

Peter Milakovich
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 8, 2013

That does work, but we're trying to get it displayed on screen within the filter results. Sounds like that may not be possible currently.

Suggest an answer