HEAT Integration

Abderrahmane kenzai July 4, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Integrating with other tools

Hello,

we're using JIRA internally, and we will migrate our support to a service desk using HEAT.

can you please help us to define requirement to integration HEAT into JIRA

how to connect? via webservice? plug-in, others?

Thanks for your support

A.Kenzai

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 4, 2016

I think you need to start with two things:

1. An explanation of what you mean by HEAT?  (Given my past, the first acronym that springs to mind is "High Explosive Anti-Tank", but I reckon that's not what you mean)
  2. A definition of what you want from this "integration"

Although, a short, easy answer is likely to be "use JIRA's REST API"

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 4, 2016

HEAT is just another IT ticket software.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 4, 2016

I suspected it might be something like that, but it is very tiring having to guess what people mean every time we see another TLA/FLA/RLA.

As it's yet another helpdesk application, the next suggestion is, of course, JIRA Service Desk wink

Suggest an answer