would like to ask some question
1. I would like to upgrade the service from 10 users to 100 and pass from local server to the cloud. How much it will be?
2. I would like to apply some filters, I do not want to that everybody has access to all the task create in a project, i would like that a user just has permission to see his or her assign task.
3. It is possible to restrict some fields from filters, for example, a user wants to apply a filter, but I do not want to that user can watch the field "Cost" is it possible?
Ing. Carhil Aguirre
Av. Córdoba 1345 6to. "C" - CABA - Argentina (C1055AAD)
Tel / Fax. +54 11 5219-0575
1. Depends on what you want to buy - you've not told us which applications you're interested in. You strongly imply JIRA in the next couple of questions, but you don't tell us enough to select from JIRA Core, JIRA Software and/or JIRA Service Desk.
However, have a look at the 100 user lines on https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/cloud/ordering
2. The usual way to do that is to allow all users "browse" in the project, but then set up an "issue security scheme" that says "only assignee can see this", and set the security level automatically
3. No. If a user can see a issue, they can see all the fields on it. JIRA doesn't do "field level security" (Ok, Service Desk does something, and you can restrict comments, but that's it).
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs