Good Afternoon,

would like to ask some question

1. I would like to upgrade the service from 10 users to 100 and pass from local server to the cloud. How much it will be?

2.  I would like to apply some filters, I do not want to that everybody has access to all the task create in a project, i would like that a user just has permission to see his or her assign task.

3. It is possible to restrict some fields from filters, for example, a user wants to apply a filter, but I do not want to that user can watch the field "Cost" is it possible?

Regards

Ing. Carhil Aguirre

Calidad

Av. Córdoba 1345 6to. "C" - CABA - Argentina (C1055AAD)

Tel / Fax. +54 11 5219-0575

http://www.cdt.com.ar

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

1.  Depends on what you want to buy - you've not told us which applications you're interested in.  You strongly imply JIRA in the next couple of questions, but you don't tell us enough to select from JIRA Core, JIRA Software and/or JIRA Service Desk.

However, have a look at the 100 user lines on https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/cloud/ordering

2.  The usual way to do that is to allow all users "browse" in the project, but then set up an "issue security scheme" that says "only assignee can see this", and set the security level automatically

3.  No.  If a user can see a issue, they can see all the fields on it.  JIRA doesn't do "field level security" (Ok, Service Desk does something, and you can restrict comments, but that's it).

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted 3 hours ago in Statuspage

What are your best incident management tips and stories? #HugOps

👋Community members! Downtime happens. And great incident response takes a village. Teams like Support, Dev, SRE, Ops, IT, and Marketing have to come together to resolve the problem while keep...

19 views 0 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you