Does anyone have a vendor recommendation to get help with migrating from FOSWiki/TWiki to Confluence?

Desiree' Abbott August 21, 2015

We have given up on trying to do the migration ourselves and are seeking help.  There is a rather long list of US vendors so I wondered if anyone has any recommendations?  I have filled out the little form to ask for help finding someone to work with, but it would be good to hear from someone who has actually used such a service.

3 answers

0 votes
Appfire Sales August 25, 2015

Hi Desiree' we would be happy to help! Please feel free to email me some times you are available for a discussion. sales@appfire.com - Kendry Jarro

0 votes
MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2015

My company ServiceRocket has done many wiki migrations over the past decade. 

0 votes
darrenpegg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2015

https://info.seibert-media.net/display/Atlassian/Migration+from+TWiki+or+Foswiki+to+Confluence+using+adjusted+Universal+Wiki+Converter

Maybe those guys can help...  I've done migrations from sharepoint to Confluence - Though not familiar with the mentioned Wiki's.

Desiree' Abbott August 21, 2015

Thanks, I did see this also. However, I'd really like to know if anyone else has used them and would recommend them.

darrenpegg
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 21, 2015

I would ask them to do a demo, or show a finished a migration. I would be surprised if they don't have a successful use case to prove that it's possible.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events