Does anyone have a vendor recommendation to get help with migrating from FOSWiki/TWiki to Confluence?

We have given up on trying to do the migration ourselves and are seeking help.  There is a rather long list of US vendors so I wondered if anyone has any recommendations?  I have filled out the little form to ask for help finding someone to work with, but it would be good to hear from someone who has actually used such a service.

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

https://info.seibert-media.net/display/Atlassian/Migration+from+TWiki+or+Foswiki+to+Confluence+using+adjusted+Universal+Wiki+Converter

Maybe those guys can help...  I've done migrations from sharepoint to Confluence - Though not familiar with the mentioned Wiki's.

Thanks, I did see this also. However, I'd really like to know if anyone else has used them and would recommend them.

I would ask them to do a demo, or show a finished a migration. I would be surprised if they don't have a successful use case to prove that it's possible.

My company ServiceRocket has done many wiki migrations over the past decade. 

Hi Desiree' we would be happy to help! Please feel free to email me some times you are available for a discussion. sales@appfire.com - Kendry Jarro

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Teamwork

What teamwork quotes inspire you?

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork?  We've compiled a list here, along with...

151 views 16 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you