Dissociating Workflow Scheme from Workflow

Lisa Higgins April 1, 2012

Does anyone have any info regarding how to dissociate a workflow scheme from a workflow? The admin user guides explains how to associate or change the scheme, but I can't find anything to tell me how to dissociate a scheme from a current workflow. Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2012

It's the other way around - you remove the workflow from the scheme.

First, change all the projects that are using that scheme to another scheme. Then you'll be able to edit the scheme, "removing any issue type uses workflow that I want to disassociate"

0 votes
Dieter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2012
Can you give us an example what you want to achieve? I don't understand your question not yet since disassociating a workflow schem from a workflow to me is the same as removing a workflow from a workflow schem. This is only possible if the scheme is not active. To deactivate a scheme you can copy the active workflow scheme and then associate this copy of the workflow scheme with your project. After that you are now able to remove workflows from the now inactive workflow scheme. After that you associate your project again with the updated workflow scheme. You will be asked how the issues states will be mapped to the ones of the new workflow

Suggest an answer