Different hours per day in time tracking

I have people who work 6 hours per day , and people who work 8 hours per day.

How can i configure these?

4 answers

1 accepted

You can do this in Tempo. Open your timesheet, select "Tools" and "User preferences" and update your required hours.

Best regards,

-Bjarni (Tempo)

This does not change the hours globally?

Unfortunately this can't be done, sadly, because it would be a great feature. I found these two Jira Issues:

The users basically said that the hours should be by project and not a global configuration. Altough, this wasn't implemented yet.

I would recommend you to create a Jira issue for this matter because it would be a new request.

Neither can be done in the Tempo Plugin. There are two issues but in the JTMPO project:

These two are exactly what you are looking for.

Hi Tatiane, by time tracking you mean in the Tempo Plugin?

The configuration of time traking , first of all, is in JIRA / System / Issue Features / Time Tracking.

But i use tempo plugin too, i dont know if its possible to do what i need in Tempo plugin.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Louis De Jaeger
Posted Thursday in Off-topic

Friday fun: your best joke

Hi all Lets make this Friday fun really fun and post one (or more) of your best jokes! The joke can be about an Atlassian product, or just a really fun joke you want to share! I’m not the best j...

189 views 12 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot