Developer License Question

I have recently created a new staging instance of Confluence. When the staging instance is created using the developer license it copies the production instance. Our production instance currently is licensed for 500 users. I would like to test out some apps/macros, however, a lot of macros allow free testing if the license is less than or equal to only 10 users. The problem that we are having is that our license is for 500 users. Is there any way to have the license for your staging environment dropped to 10 so that we can install and test some of these apps?

1 answer

1 accepted

Its plugin vendor specific, but is such a common need you should be able to approach plugin vendors and ask for a license that works for Developer licensed instances (assuming you have installed a developer license - via, for your test instance, rather than a 'production' license dual install?) This then would allow you to do the requisite testing /evaluation. Thats what I support, Im sure others do the same. You can always ask vendor specific questions here on answers...

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Maarten Cautreels
Posted yesterday in Off-topic

Friday Fun: What's your favourite beer/drink

As a Belgian, beer-lover and home brewer, beer is one of my great passions. I love the fact that with just a few ingredients (usually just water, hop and malt) you can create so many different tastes...

244 views 35 9
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot