DYNAMICALLY CHANGE THE TEMPLET IN JAVA

ABHISHEK MAHAPATRA October 5, 2013

i have one word file(Templet).
And i have one JSP File. In this File no of Fields are available.If i click Submit Button
it will change the that templet depending upon our requirement.
means at particular place place it will change input in that word file.
so how to do that in java.please suggest me..

2 answers

0 votes
mwarton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2013

Hi Abhishek,

If you are trying to export your JIRA data to a Word file, perhaps Intelligent Reports can help? You can format your template in Word itself, and can set up the data to be placed in the template using simple but powerful point and click rules. You can have as many templates as you like, and can avoid java completely.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2013

I'm not sure what the question is here. You've got some data in a jsp and you want to do what?

You've not really said what application you're working in, what you want to do with the data or where your code might be running. We sort of need to know most of that before we can help

Suggest an answer