Can i use sharepoint connector to embed a SharePpoint calendar in a wiki page?

As listed. we would want to embed the team SharePoint Celendar in a wiki page, can we use SharePoint connector to do it?

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.
Joe Clark Atlassian Team Jun 30, 2011

Hi John,

You can embed the Calendar data into the Confluence page, but it will appear in a tabular format, like any other SharePoint List (ie. the events won't actually appear as a calendar).

There are a couple of open feature requests in our JIRA project for improved calendar integration (see CSI-226 and CSI-442), if you'd like to vote for them.

We recently released a brand new calendaring plugin for Confluence (Team Calendars). I am hoping that in the next release of the SharePoint Connector I will be able to integrate the two plugins in order to easily embed SharePoint calendar content into Confluence.

Hi Joe,

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but any news on this? Is it possible to embed a SharePoint calendar within a Confluence page and have it appear as a calendar that one can interact with?

Thanks

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Thursday in United States

Local Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th

We're looking for participants for another workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sh...

47 views 0 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you