Can A user create it's own default login dashboard?

Hello All,

How a user can create it is own default dashborad?

How he can set that when ever he will open jira he will see the same dashabord?

Thanks

Naama

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

When a user logs in, they see the default system dashboard. If they select "create dashboard" from the options, they can create their own (many dashboards in fact, as tabs) and when they open Jira, they will see their dashboard by default.

Hi Nic,

Thanks for your reply

What i notice is different from what you have described,

Even if i have a favorite dashboard i need to go to Dasboard tab and choose it - it will not be presented by default

Can you please advise?

Thanks

Naama

That is what I described - the "favourite" dashboard just means that it appears as a tab on the dashboard displayed when the user goes to their dashboard.

The bit I did not state was that Jira remembers your last used dashboard and lands you on that when you hit the dashboard page. There is no "default" other than the last dashboard you actually saw.

This widget could not be displayed.

Thanks for that

No problem. It's a good idea actually - I can see some people would want to land on the same favourite dashboard by default instead of the last one they used. Might be worth raising a feature request with Atlassian!

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Teamwork

What teamwork quotes inspire you?

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork?  We've compiled a list here, along with...

177 views 18 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you