Accessing Atlassian University

Connor Durbin October 6, 2013

My company has purchased 25 Atlassian university training licences for Jira and Agile. The licences were purchased by our IT dept (who have their own Atlassian account). How do the members of my development team access the training (do we have to use the IT Atlassian account at university.atlassian.com) ?

Many thanks - Ian

4 answers

0 votes
Jesse Katz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2014

Hi Ikwak, I will email you personally regarding your account.

0 votes
Ikwak Singh June 18, 2014

Do you mean anyone with the company domain name can create an account and the license will automatically get applied to them? What if we have multiple organizations within our company who maintain a different set of licenses?

We bought a set of licenses for which I am the technical contact. I have not been able to figure out how I can access the atlassian university. I still see the same courses that I saw before I paid for the licenses.

0 votes
Jesse Katz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2013

Hi Joanne,

When you purchase University, you tie your account to a domain. Anyone from the domain can go to university.atlassian.com and put their email in the yellow box and sign up for an account. If you are still having trouble, please raise a support ticket.

Ikwak Singh June 18, 2014

Do you mean anyone with the company domain name can create an account and the license will automatically get applied to them? What if we have multiple organizations within our company who maintain a different set of licenses?

We bought a set of licenses for which I am the technical contact. I have not been able to figure out how I can access the atlassian university. I still see the same courses that I saw before I paid for the licenses.

0 votes
Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 6, 2013

https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/enterprise-faq#general-5

https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/purchase-licensing#pricinganddiscounts-2

check the above links. If you don't get permissions, need to ask Atlassian Support Team

Suggest an answer