Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$scroll.content in Word Templates - Scroll Word Exporter

Ronaldo Huang November 25, 2020

I need insert the table of contents in the content.

How can I split the content, and then insert the table of contents in the content?

It means that I need to tell the confluence Word Templates - Scroll Word Exporter the position of content where the table of contents locates.

For example,

content part1

table of contents

title1...........................3

title2...........................9

content part2

1 answer

0 votes
Thomas Rough _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2020

Hi @Ronaldo Huang , thanks for the comment. Unfortunately, it is not possible to split the Confluence content that is exported using our app, Scroll Word Exporter. The $scroll.content placeholder in your template will mark the start of where the content is rendered when the template is used and can't be separated/defined to choose certain content.

Is the content part 1 always changeable or is it set content? If the content is not changeable, you could have the content added to a separate page in your Confluence instance and use the $scroll.includepage placeholder to add it as the first element in your template, prior to the table of contents, and then have your $scroll.content placeholder after the TOC. 

Would this be an option?

Thanks, Thomas (K15t)

Ronaldo Huang November 25, 2020

@Thomas Rough _K15t_ 

Thank you for your reply.

Where does the $scroll.includepage placeholder locate?Could you please give me an example?

Is the following right?

$scroll.includepage unchangeable content part1

table of contents

title1...........................3

title2...........................9

$scroll.content

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events