Problems with changing dates in page properties report

mfw April 20, 2020

I have established several pages with information that is extracted in various page properties reports. In two of the fields there are dates. When I am on the source page the calendar works fine when I click on the date and try to change the date. However, when I click on the date in table in a page properties report a date several years later is suggested. I have tried to restart, try different browsers and looked to any settings to change, but can't figure it out. Any suggestions?Capture.PNG

1 answer

1 vote
Natalie Paramonova _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 20, 2020

Hello @mfw ,

Most likely, you're using the Handy Macros for Confluence app (this feature is not provided by default in Confluence).

Please contact our support team so we'll be able to investigate the issue and fix it.

Thank you!

mfw April 20, 2020

Hi, thank you for your message. Best regards Morten

Natalie Paramonova _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2020

Update: the issue has been fixed in version 3.1.1 of the app.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events