Looking for suggestions for creating a searchable email archive

I'm looking at migrating some content from Jive to Confluence (or CQ).  One important area is an email archive:  Every email to a specific email group/alias creates a Jive "discussion", and email replies with the same subject are added to that discussion.  This seems to correlate pretty well to Confluence Questions in organization, but there doesn't seem to be any in-bound email functionality in CQ.  I do see a plug-in available from Atlassian, but discussion indicates that it may be deprecated, and seems to have fairly limited functionality.  Any suggestions on techniques to incorporate email discussions are welcomed!

1 answer

0 vote

Hi!

We have some open suggestions for this functionality, which unfortunately is not available at the moment. You may want to watch them and vote for them to increase visibility:

CQ-542 and CQ-530

Cheers,

Bruno

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Confluence

Three common content challenges + how to manage them

An efficient enterprise content management system, or ECM, is a must-have for companies that create work online (cough   cough, all companies). If content calendars, marketing plans, and bu...

92 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you