How to change the first pop up onboarding page

Ashkan Malekly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2019

Hii

Im interested in makinig a onboarding page for new employee (first log in) and i mean after the first on go to another page. Who can help me ?

Cheers1500000.png

And

For the picture in below how can i customize the size of All updates layout and WELCOME layout ?

Cheers

9500000.png

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 9, 2019

Hi @Ashkan Malekly

did you have a look on editing site welcome message yet?

You can also use a page for Dashboard -> have a look here on how this works. There you can maybe have an entry for new users and lead them to a page/space specially created for them. That's how we do it!

If you need more help - feel free to ask.  

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ashkan Malekly
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2019

Hi @Fabienne Gerhard 

Thanks for your quick answer. Yes i have seen these pages. As you see i have change the welcome message. But i want to have customizable view for onboarding. For example when you log in for the first time in confluence (as you have seen) asks you complete your profile wizardly. Now i want to customize it as i like. And when you log in for second time or more redirect to the dashboard or anywhere else.

cheers

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 9, 2019

Ah ok - understand. I don't think there is a out-of-the-box solution for that. 

We got a solution from our Atlassian partner where we just defined a page for first-time login users. It worked fine! You could also reset the users by name, groups or all users and define another page. It is really comfortable. 

Maybe you also have a partner who can code something like this for you - or an app/addon exists that can help you. Sorry I don't really know one.

Wish you the best!

Like Ashkan Malekly likes this
Ashkan Malekly
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 9, 2019

Thanks a lot @Fabienne Gerhard 

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 9, 2019

Hi @Ashkan Malekly

feel free to contact me on LinkedIn for more information. It‘s a pretty little coding with a high benefit

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events