Copy a page to a space overview

Robert_Bergman October 9, 2019

Hello, 

Is it possible to copy a page to become the spaces overview page?

1 answer

1 vote
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 9, 2019

Hi @Robert_Bergman

welcome to this wonderful community 

Copy is never a good option. You can set any page as Space Homepage -> see end of documentation here (Set another page as homepage)

Another option could be using ‚Page include‘ macro which would mirror the whole content of a page to another page. If something is changed on parent page it‘s shown in macro too. 

If you only want show only show a part of content have a look on ‚Excerpt‘ macro for showing part of content on the space homepage. 

Hope this helps! 

Robert_Bergman October 15, 2019

Hello and thanks for the response.

I was told that copy was an option because the page I was seeking to copy from was created using the old editor and that the functionality of the old editor was preferable to using the new editor.

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2019

Hi @Robert_Bergman

ok that Cloud Editor grrr thing sets everything in a totally new light. You got me here. You can easily copy the page -> see here. (Copy Pages)

Then set it as homepage like it's described in documentation here. (Set another page as your overview)

Sorry for first getting you wrong.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events