Confluence: Modify Default Users to 100 Displayed

Matthew January 21, 2020

Hello,

I am the Confluence administrator for our agency and would like to know where I can modify the default number of users displayed when accessing User Management, please?  It currently defaults to displaying (10) users and I would like it to default to (100) users. 

Thank you,

Matthew

1 answer

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2020

Hey @Matthew , I assume you already know that you can select the option "Show: 10 20 50 100" on the right side of the users' administration page. Sometimes, I find useful not loading a list of 100 users by default and I just hit "Show 100" when I actually want to see a longer list of users. 

However, in this case, a quick and easy alternative could be to bookmark the showallusers.action URL adding the default parameters to it. 

<confluence-url>/admin/users/showallusers.action?resultsPerPage=100&startIndex=0

Typically, I take advantage of the Confluence URLs as much as I can to create "shortcuts" without having to change system properties.

Hope it helps.

Matthew January 27, 2020

Hi Ivan,

Thank you and this works just fine :)  It's strange as I would think one of the system files would contain a line to edit, but this will do the trick!

Take care,

Matthew

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events