Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

“Incoming call” integration - call-recordings

Dear OpsGenie community,

We would like to ask if it is possible to record calls that are coming in via the ‘call integration'? We’ve looked through the documentation, but were only able to find text on voicemail recordings and not call recordings.

We’d use this feature for our future first-line on-call responders so they can easily learn the company’s critical incident procedure.

We’d also use this feature for our customer’s sake, that if there would be mistakes made, we can verify the root cause of the miscommunication.

We’re looking forward to your reply.

1 answer

1 vote

Are you using a Twilio number?

We believe we are using a Twilio number provided to us by OpsGenie (unless this would not be Twilio ofcourse). As we cannot edit this phone number, only refresh it. 

image.png

I looked it up and it is currently a feature request. So there is currently no option to record calls with the incoming call routing integration.

Like Nils Van den Bossche likes this

Ah yes, I found it as well! I haven't thought about looking between the feature requests.

Thank you Howard!

For others that want to find this request: ticket here. 

Like # people like this

Good find and you welcome mate!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events