“Incoming call” integration - call-recordings

Nils Van den Bossche December 12, 2022

Dear OpsGenie community,

We would like to ask if it is possible to record calls that are coming in via the ‘call integration'? We’ve looked through the documentation, but were only able to find text on voicemail recordings and not call recordings.

We’d use this feature for our future first-line on-call responders so they can easily learn the company’s critical incident procedure.

We’d also use this feature for our customer’s sake, that if there would be mistakes made, we can verify the root cause of the miscommunication.

We’re looking forward to your reply.

1 answer

1 vote
Howard Nedd
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2022

Are you using a Twilio number?

Nils Van den Bossche December 13, 2022

We believe we are using a Twilio number provided to us by OpsGenie (unless this would not be Twilio ofcourse). As we cannot edit this phone number, only refresh it. 

image.png

Howard Nedd
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2022

I looked it up and it is currently a feature request. So there is currently no option to record calls with the incoming call routing integration.

Like Nils Van den Bossche likes this
Nils Van den Bossche December 15, 2022

Ah yes, I found it as well! I haven't thought about looking between the feature requests.

Thank you Howard!

For others that want to find this request: ticket here. 

Like # people like this
Howard Nedd
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 15, 2022

Good find and you welcome mate!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events