Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add another responder to alert when priority change

Lan Dang (Tyme) December 13, 2022

I would like to add other responders when the priority of the alert change to higher.

1 answer

1 vote
Mona Singh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 15, 2022

Hello Lan,

This is Mona here; happy to help :)

I understand that you would like to add other Responder teams when the Priority of the alert changes to higher.

Unfortunately, as of the current design, you can only add Responder via the UI or the REST API endpoint. That being said, I'm afraid you won't be able to automate adding Responder when the Priority of the alert changes using Opsgenie policies. They only get executed at the time of alert creation.

However, we understand your requirement and have raised a Feature Request to our Product team for this use case. Here's the ticket id for your reference:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/OPSGENIE-1144

Please add yourself as a watcher to this ticket to get the latest notifications. I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any follow-up questions.

Thanks,
Mona

Lan Dang (Tyme) December 18, 2022

Hi Mona,

Thank you for your feedback.

Like Mona Singh likes this
Mona Singh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 18, 2022

My pleasure, Lan :)

Please feel free to reach out to us via Support portal or chat if you have any other queries for us and we'll be happy to help :)

Thanks!
Mona

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events