Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Credentials!

Fight Dounghirun x3443 January 24, 2022

The account is a US instance and correct email account.

image.png

This account is the same login as confluent Atlassian. but it can't log in on Web and Mobile app

3 answers

0 votes
Stefan Draber January 31, 2022

Hi @Fight Dounghirun x3443 , stumbled upon the same issue today. Reason was that my organization reached its limit of 5 free users, so our Admin would have to kick someone else out or switch to another plan.

0 votes
Wei Wung
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 24, 2022

Hi @Fight Dounghirun x3443

From your screenshot, your account is using Opsgenie login.

If you have been using the "Forgot your password" link that you showed in your screenshot to reset your password, and you are still unable to login, kindly open a ticket at support.atlassian.com, if you haven't already done so.

All the best!

0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 24, 2022

Hi @Fight Dounghirun x3443 

Welcome to the Community!!

The password for Atlassian Stack of Products such as Jira Software, JSM, Confluence, etc are the same but it's not the same for Opsgenie, try resetting the password and logging in again.

Thanks,
Pramodh

Fight Dounghirun x3443 January 24, 2022

I tried to reset PW many times and not work. it still shows Bad Credentials!

Yashar Sultanov February 1, 2022

the same for me

Magnificent Linux August 6, 2023

the same here. 

I have create a new Opsgenie account via here:

https://www.atlassian.com/software/opsgenie/try 

at Aug 05, 2023. It suggest me to install a Opsgenie mobile app. But I couldn't use the same username and password to login the mobile app (app version should be 3.6.9 base on Apple App Store). 

I also tried to resetting the password via Opsgenie's mobile app but I can only use the new credential to login web page. I am still stock at the step to login to mobile app. 

I believe I have encounter the same issue. Not sure if there is a solution or work around for me on this?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events