Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I log in with the right address?

Rob Horan December 16, 2019

I made the mistake of logging in with my gmail account, creating a third atlassian community account.  All I want to do is log back in with my normal credentials but when I log out and try to log back in it autologs in with gmail. 

No, I can't use another browser because I'm already using it for my work related atlassian account.

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 20, 2019

Here are some details shared by @Scott Theus recently on another thread that may be helpful for you.

There isn't a way to merge two accounts, but there is a bit of a work around here:  https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Feedback-Forum-articles/Usernames-privacy-email-changes-alter-egos-and-you/ba-p/1056964

...Or you can email communitymanagers@atlassian.com with the details to see if they can help.

0 votes
Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2019

Hi @Rob Horan 

Once you've logged out, try clearing the cache and getting rid of Atlassian cookies. then log back in

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events