cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Android/IOS App for Atlassian Community

Mahesh S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2021

The Atlassian products and services are growing and hence the Community. I see the Community has expanded massively in the last few years. Users are active in posts discussions, articles on and off topics every day. Do you know why the users are crazy about badges (including me!) ❤️

Because we started using the community not only to find and give solutions. Personally, I would like to spend some time here just like other social networking sites.

Don't you think it's time for Atlassian to come up with an Android/IOS App for this community like LinkedIn?

1 comment

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2021

Khoros (the platform running the community) is not an Atlassian product.

They have developers working on it, but this is just for Atlassian community customisation and  experience.  A mobile app is something Khoros should be responsible for, not Atlassian!

Like Dirk Ronsmans likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events