• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Create multiple Next-Gen boards

Viewing page 2 of 3

62 answers

1 accepted

multi boards for next gen project guys !!!

+1 for multiple boards

We solved this problem, by creating multiple columns. We created a column waiting tasks, so we can move them there. 

Hi, Any idea when they are going to implement this multiple boards creation for Next-Gen projects?

+1 for multiple boards on Nextgen project pls!

+1: that's mandatory for us too! We do not need the classic version: if only next gen had several boards allowed it would be perfect. We are quite a small company and my support team works closely with the build team. right now I had to create a second project to work and I have to manually send tickets to the first project for my bugs to be resolved! (which is waaayyy too long and unpractical ) So can't wait to have an offical  answer and may be the new feature...

Lot's of up-votes here, but it's all-for-naught. As they've done in other request threads pertaining to Next-Gen (eg. additional reports), they've set this thread to answered and will no longer participate in it. We can continue to ask for feedback, but Atlassian will ignore us. It's an odd form of customer service when a company refuses to even appear interested.

Feb 2020 but no update from Atlassian yet.

+1 for multiple board for next-gen projects

Is there any comment from Atlasssian if they going to fix this with multiple projects?

Please that would make my day!

/Kristian  

+1 This and swimlanes are sorely missing from next-gen projects.

Hi Atlassian Team,

Can you please confirm if & when the multiple boards be available for Next-Gen project. As much as convenient it is providing, its also adding challenges while sharing relevant info with relevant participants on the team. 

In the absence of multiple boards, the one board we have is getting crowded & filtering is been based on lables which has its own problems with duplicate items/no controlled list.

Appreciate a quick response

+1 for multiple boards for one project

+1  to multiple boards for Next Gen projects! :)

+1 for multiple boards please... how long do we need to wait? :)

The issue was marked as "resolved" a long time ago, so probably indefinitely.

Sad because it's actually useful to have them in 1 project to keep things intact. Thanks for your reply. :)

Multiple boards is really needed for our company as well!

+1 for multiple boards.

+1 for multiple boards.

+1 for multiple boards

++++++++++++++1

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Feature Announcement: Jira Software Next-gen Workflows Transitions: In Progress -> Done

Hello Jira Software next-gen fans, My name is Bryan Lim and I'm a Product Manager working on next-gen. Today, I'm pleased to announce the launch of Workflow Transitions in next-gen. Workflo...

4,372 views 27 25
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you