It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there a way to link tickets based on text from summary field?

I'm trying to link tickets if they have the same number within their summary fields. I've tried automation for jira and scriptrunner (which I've been running into searchProvider issues when testing in the console. Any guidance is appreciated

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John_Funk Community Leader Jan 29, 2020

Hi @Seras  - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

What were the problems you were having with the Automation For Jira tool? Did you reach out to their support?

@John_Funk

Thank you! I did reach out and got it resolved a little while ago. 

Like Steven_Mustari likes this
John_Funk Community Leader Jan 30, 2020

Great! Can you click on the Accept answer button in this email or on the web page to close this one out? Thanks!

Is this all within the same project?
Are you wanting to retrospectively do this, or have a workflow function that will do this for you?

This is all within the same project. Within a workflow

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Insights from Marketplace Partners on the new Atlassian Marketplace Bug Bounty Program

A bug bounty program is one of the most powerful post-production tools that any organization can implement to help detect vulnerabilities in their applications and services. Crowdsourcing vulnerabili...

433 views 0 8
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you