It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can you change the comments sort order from first dated on top to bottom for only Jira Service Desk?

Hello - is it possible to change the sort order from first dated on top to bottom for on the Jira service desk and not the global setting for Jira software and confluence?

Reason for my ask is one of our service technicians mentioned we had the first dated on bottom and this past weekend it change, but our Jira software module has always been first dated on top.

I've read about the global setting for all modules. Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi @K_Fuller

If you dont want to change it at the global level the only other way is to request your service desk agents to do it by themselves just by clicking on the sorting order each time they login. Please see the below screenshot for reference.

comment order.png

Regards,

Vijay Ramamurthy

Thank you - Vijay for letting me know and providing the screen shot. This is what i needed! Have a great day.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Align

Best Practices in Jira Align

Hello Jira Align customers! In order to better serve you on your journey with Jira Align, the Community team has worked with the Jira Align team to curate the content in this collection to better s...

120 views 0 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you