๐ŸŽˆPM72 MeetTheSpeakers: Cross-Company Collaboration in Jira

Hi everyone,

as you might have heard, the PM72 Summit with 72 hours full of project management talks about topics around the Atlassian ecosystem will happen in mid June. This is a event free to attend, but all funds raised by the sponsors will be donated to Malala Fund - an organization which has the vision of a world where every girl can learn and read. You can read more about the event and Malala Fund on their pages if you're interested.

This post is part of the Meet the Speaker Series - so here's my take:

MeetTheSpeaker_Matthias.jpg

๐Ÿ‘‹ Who I am

I'm Matthias and I really like the Atlassian Community as a place to share knowledge and help each other out in the daily challenges in how to use the Atlassian tools so that they fit to the processes.
At K15t, I'm working as a technical product manager in the team behind "Backbone Issue Sync for Jira" and like to interact with people a lot. In my free time, you have high chances finding me playing some board games or building some lego with my kids.

๐Ÿ—ฃ What I'm talking about

Jira is great for organizing projects within one company, but I've found it to be a bit challenging when you want to collaborate with people outside your company. I'll talk about various ways how you can collaborate across company borders.
In more details, I'll talk about these methods:

• Collaborate via Emails
  • Give externals access to your Jira
  • Work in a shared Jira instance
  • External Issue Sharing
  • Automated Issue Synchronization

And I'll give some recommendations when to use what.

๐Ÿคฉ  What I'm most excited about

I'm actually everyday excited about the work culture we have at K15t - and our founder, @Stefan Kleineikenscheidt _K15t_ will also give a talk at the PM72 Summit about some of his insights. If you're interested, join in.

๐Ÿ—“  Add my talk to your calendar

If you don't want to miss my talk, add it to your calendar via this link:

๐Ÿ‘‰ https://bit.ly/37jDsqC

PS: If you want to learn more about the PM72 speakers, click on the PM72 tag on the right hand side and you'll see all the community posts.

2 comments

Comment

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2022

I've been recently thinking of the potential of cross instance synchronization.

Can't wait to learn more about that at your talk and I'll definitely stop by the K15t booth to learn more about Backbone ๐Ÿฆด 

Like โ€ข # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2022

It's always very hard to figure out how to give people outside your company access to your system - contractors, customers, etc. Looking for some tips to make this clearer and easier!

Like โ€ข # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events