Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing MS project to JIRA using WBS Gantt Chart for JIRA

Kanhaiya Kumar January 9, 2019

I am using jira (Version: 7.13.0) free version into my server. I have some Microsoft project plan (.mpp) file. so i want to import this .mpp file into the jira to track my work with gantt chart. so i have installed WBS Gantt-Chart (Version: 9.9.1.3) for Jira. But after adding this add-ons i started the WBS Gantt-Chart then find that there is not any option to import the .mpp file into the jira. Please help me out i am fix in big issue because i have lot of task mentioned into the Microsoft project plan and it is not possible for me to add one by one into jira WBS Gantt-Chart. If you have better alternative please suggest me.

Thank You ..!!!
Kanhaiya Kumar
kanhaiya@greentechict.com

1 comment

Comment

Jenny
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2019

Hi Kanhaiya,

Import option is available on the top left-hand side of the operations bar. Click 'Data' menu and select 'MS Project import'.
In order to use this function, you must have 'Bulk change' Global permission to execute the bulk operations within JIRA.
For more information please refer to below link.

Importing from Microsoft Project

Best,

Jennifer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events