updating field content

gil May 27, 2014

Is there any admin plugin out there where I can use to update a dropdown field values programatically?

4 answers

0 votes
gil May 27, 2014

Thanks, but no that's not I am looking for. I want to be able to programatically update field values, not based off another field.

0 votes
gil May 27, 2014

Thanks for the info, Fabio. Can you please point me which session discusses about the field update? Thanks.

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 27, 2014

Hey Gil,

"Set on field based on another field". Please, keep in mind that using this approach you can hide/display specific dropdown values. Is that your goal?

Regards,

Fabio

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 27, 2014

Hello Gil,

JIRA Behaviour plugin could help you. This link could help you to figure out how-to implement that https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/JBHV/JIRA%20Behaviours%20Plugin#JIRABehavioursPlugin-Setonefieldbasedonanotherfieldwithinformationprovidedbytheserver

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Suggest an answer