text editor plugin

fereshte kh December 8, 2021

hello friend...i am using jira server...is there any free app or plugin for edit the text of comment ? is there any

plugin or add on for edit the text? thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2021

Hi @fereshte kh ,

if you just want to edit an comment, you don't need an extra App, it's built-in. But it is a matter of permissions, if you are allowed to edit comments.

So if you are an administrator, you can check the permission scheme used in your project and allow (i.e. a role ) to edit comments.

If you are no administrator, ask your admininstrator to do so.

fereshte kh December 8, 2021

thank @Bastian Stehmann but i have to need more feature for edit the text...like table and left/right text...is there any app?

Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2021

If you need more Editing Capabilities, I don'tknow a free ap. But I have used the app JEditor some time ago, and made good experiences with it, that might do what you need, but it is not for free.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1210768/jeditor-rich-text-editor-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview

If you search the marketplace, you might find some other apps.

Like # people like this
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 8, 2021

+1 on JEditor.

Like fereshte kh likes this
fereshte kh December 10, 2021

@Aron Gombas _Midori_what? +1 on j editor ? is this a free plugin?

fereshte kh December 10, 2021

@Bastian Stehmannit is not free plugin...thanks for help dear @Bastian Stehmann 

Suggest an answer