Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

text editor plugin

hello friend...i am using jira server...is there any free app or plugin for edit the text of comment ? is there any

plugin or add on for edit the text? thanks

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @fereshte kh ,

if you just want to edit an comment, you don't need an extra App, it's built-in. But it is a matter of permissions, if you are allowed to edit comments.

So if you are an administrator, you can check the permission scheme used in your project and allow (i.e. a role ) to edit comments.

If you are no administrator, ask your admininstrator to do so.

thank @Bastian Stehmann but i have to need more feature for edit the text...like table and left/right text...is there any app?

If you need more Editing Capabilities, I don'tknow a free ap. But I have used the app JEditor some time ago, and made good experiences with it, that might do what you need, but it is not for free.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1210768/jeditor-rich-text-editor-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview

If you search the marketplace, you might find some other apps.

Like # people like this

+1 on JEditor.

Like fereshte kh likes this

@Aron Gombas _Midori_what? +1 on j editor ? is this a free plugin?

@Bastian Stehmannit is not free plugin...thanks for help dear @Bastian Stehmann 

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you