some time issue status does not change immediately

Paresh Gandhi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 23, 2014

I have a workflow which has fast track tansition to move the issue form one state to next state by skinpping one of the status in between.

Very few times it does not do auto transition as per fast track transition,. I need to update issue by any way e.g. change assignment group to get that reflected.

Did anyone faced similar kind of issue.

1 answer

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2014

There are some issues on this already... https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/issues/?jql=text%20~%20%22fast%20track%22%20and%20resolution%20is%20empty

can you have a look and see if any match.

If it's intermittent it would help if you could try to isolate what the circumstances are that makes it not work properly.

Paresh Gandhi
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 24, 2014

to be honest it is hard to find details as everything looks 100% correct.

I have attached one screenshot - just wanted to make sure that is it jira or script runner issue.

Two tabs will explain when that transition happened.

as per all tab - transition happened at 8 am itself but as it did not change the satus i have cahnged assignment group value to make it work. after changing it, i can see the required status.

now i go to transition tab and it got transition only when i changed the assignment group.

Paresh Gandhi
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 24, 2014

attachment

Paresh Gandhi
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 24, 2014

Also I don't get any buttons to perform that transition as ideally it is performed but status not updated due to this no buttons available to do that transition manually.

Paresh Gandhi
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 24, 2014

attachment

Suggest an answer