[solved] How can I track time between transitions of different issues? Edited

I would like to know if there is an add-on than can help me track time between two transitions that belong to different issues.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote

I am not sure if this is exactly what you had in mind, but there is a KB on tracking the time in a transition state at Tracking the time taken for each workflow transition.  I suspect that either plugin of Time in Status plugin or JIRA Suite Utilities could be used to at least track the time an issue is in a specific transition.

How this exactly relates one issue to another, I'm not sure this solves that specific aspect, but I believe the use of these plugins would then provide the time in transition in a more manageable way.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I solved my problem by creating a custom field with a "timestamp" of a transition, then parsing that field from another issue and calculating the date difference.I used an add-on named "workflow toolbox".

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira

5 ways you can make the most of Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud

As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...

76 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you