[solved] How can I track time between transitions of different issues?

Apostolos September 26, 2017
I would like to know if there is an add-on than can help me track time between two transitions that belong to different issues.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 27, 2017

I am not sure if this is exactly what you had in mind, but there is a KB on tracking the time in a transition state at Tracking the time taken for each workflow transition.  I suspect that either plugin of Time in Status plugin or JIRA Suite Utilities could be used to at least track the time an issue is in a specific transition.

How this exactly relates one issue to another, I'm not sure this solves that specific aspect, but I believe the use of these plugins would then provide the time in transition in a more manageable way.

Apostolos September 27, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I solved my problem by creating a custom field with a "timestamp" of a transition, then parsing that field from another issue and calculating the date difference.I used an add-on named "workflow toolbox".

Suggest an answer