is it possible to make a sub-task under the subtask?

오희웅(Heeung,Oh) April 19, 2021

i wanna make a hierarchical issue structure.

i can't find the option.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2021

I believe there is a plugin that will do it. It may only be available for server and since Atlassian is phasing that out you may want to be careful of using something that may not be supported in the future. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2021

Structure lets you do something that looks like sub-task-of-sub-task - available for Server, DC and Cloud

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
1 vote
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 19, 2021

it is not possible at all.

Best,

Fadoua

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 20, 2021

Thank you @Joe Pitt and @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-  for sharing this info! I was never aware that it is feasible with a plugin.

Suggest an answer