if user has only service desk license for jira then what user-tier he has to buy add-on

Jira service desk has agent based licensing but add-ons have user based licensing. So if a user has jira service desk license for 25 agents then what user-tier he must select while buying add-on which is compatible with service desk.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote
Christoph Thomas Community Champion Jul 07, 2017

Hi Ankit, JIRA add-ons usually don't differentiate between the different product user tiers - so if you have only 25 JSD agents then the user tier is 25 - if you have in the same instance e.g. 50 JIRA Software users then the add-on tier is 50. You should be able to check this out if you look for new add-ons in JIRA - there should be the correct price listed too.

Hope that helps?

Cheers

Christoph

Thanks. That's exactly the answer I was looking for.

Christoph Thomas Community Champion Jul 07, 2017

You're welcome :) 

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

693 views 6 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you