Hi @Mandar Mondkar welcome to the Jira Atlassian Community.
I understand that you are unable to create any issues nor Sprint in Jira Classic software. We could assist you if you can share us any screenshot. However, please try below steps:
1. If you are able to create a new project, then you have the board permissions. Try checking in the project setting schemes whether you have access rights to create issues for the project.
2. Access these links that gives more insight and your permissions
If my post address your query, kindly upvote and "accept answer" for the benefit of new members.
Hello @Mandar Mondkar
If your issue still exists, Can you do the following and tell us what you observe:
1. open a new browser instance
2. login Jira
3. press F12 key (this opens the Browser Developer tools
4. with the Console tab active click the create button and see what the console says.
This will help us understand the issue better.
On the other hand, I would also suggest you check with your Admin if there was any server related reboot which happened recently.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event