how do I increase the size of Worklow editor dialogs

Jon Starbird
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2013

The dialogs that come up when you're editing certains aspects of the workflow are ridiculouly small for the content they are showing, is there some way to change these values? I'm looking for the Validator, Post Functions dialogs right now.

Thanks,

Jon

3 answers

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2013
Jon Starbird
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 5, 2013

That is helpful info but does not help what I'm looking for. That portion of the diagram screen is sized ok for me. It's the popup dialogs that come up when you Edit Validators or Post Functions that I'd like to make larger.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 5, 2013

Are you refering to the workflow "Diagram" view? A screenshot might help.

0 votes
Jon Starbird
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 5, 2013

Yes I am referring to the diagram view although you remind me that there is the Text mode.

I'd still like to know how to make those dialogs larger though in the diagram mode.

Unfortunately I have no way of providing a screenshot since you can only provide URL's to image files rather than uploade files.

Thanks,

Jon

Suggest an answer