hide a custom field depending on another custom fields value in jira 7

rb00354336
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 15, 2017

I need it urgently. I have 2 fields(Onhold and Onhold Reason). When Onhold Field have Yes value Onhold Reason will appear on screen or else it will be hidde.

Previously in JIRA5 we had script runner plugin but now we don't have. Can you suggest me how i can do this.

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2017

Natively, no, there's not a lot you can do.  You will need add-ons to do this properly.

You could try to inject javascript that would link the fields but this is ugly, complex, and prone to breaking in different screens and on upgrade.

0 votes
Daniel Bajrak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2017

Hi,

You can use plugin Dynamic Forms. There are several custom fields: dynamic select, multiselect, checkboxes, radio buttons and cascading select, which depending on selection can show/hide other fields. Here you can find more information: https://intenso.atlassian.net/wiki/display/DF/Dynamic+Custom+Fields

I hope I've helped you.

Best Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events