Bharat Pant February 13, 2015

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 13, 2015

Ok, now that is a bit odd because there are no validators on "assign issue".  That makes me suspect that you might be doing assign in the workflow, or that it's something else, so can you do some quick extra tests for us?

1.  Try the inline assignee function - in issue view, click on the assignee and change it to someone else.  Does that trigger the error?
  2. Use the "assign issue" from the options menu - does that error as you commit the change?
  3. Can you confirm that you are not doing assign in the workflow?

Bharat Pant April 13, 2015

Hi Nic

The inline assign function is working fine and we can assign issue over there, but the assign issue is throwing error while assigning the issue.

Please find attached.Assign issue.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2015

That's not the assign issue action, that's in the workflow, in a transtion labelled "assign issue" You've got a broken validator on the transition. Probably someone removed a plugin that provided the validator. You should read your log to find oout what the validator was, then you can put it back, and re-edit the workflow to remove it if that's what you need to do.

0 votes
Bharat Pant March 13, 2015

Hi I am sorry or the delayed response and incomplete question, This is happening in the assign issue screen while assigning the issue to someone.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 13, 2015

I'm afraid we need more information if we are to help you.  Where does this happen, and when?

Suggest an answer