cannot create issues

李惠
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 25, 2021

hey after weir out every item we should, here is an error message saying that “own fault, other’s fault/own fault,  other’s fault is required. could anyone help to solve this?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2021

I think you have a field called  “own fault, other’s fault/own fault,  other’s fault" and there is a validator or mandatory-field flag telling Jira that the field needs to be filled.  And when you try to "weir out" an issue, you are not filling it in, so Jira is preventing it.

(I do not thing "weir out" has translated well, I do not know what it means.  I would guess at "close", which would mean that your problem is a validator on the "close issue" transition demanding a field you are not filling in, but I cannot be sure)

李惠
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 25, 2021

actually,we one project are using one jira workspace and different team is using different product. One another team made this but assign to all the product which caused this error. Try to solve and thanks for your reply

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events