big picture start and end date changes automatically after page refresh

Saqib Dar June 20, 2022

Hi family,

we are using a big picture add-on on the evaluation license right now.

I am setting start and end dates on an issue but when I refresh the page the date shift to other dates. for example, I set the start date as 10 June and end date 17 June after refreshing page it shifted to start date 11 June and end 18 june. 

How to fix the above issue.

Thanks in advance

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 23, 2022

Hi @Saqib Dar

Does the problem still occur?

This article may be helpful regarding Start & End Dates synchronization: BigPicture tutorial - Dates synchronization.

Please tag me if you have further questions.

Saqib Dar June 30, 2022

thanks @Anna-BigPicture for your support

David Villacampa Rodriguez October 23, 2023

Hi @Anna-BigPicture 

It is still happend (23/10/23) or maybe we are doing something wrong :(

Regards!!

0 votes
Kawsar Islam January 12, 2024

@Anna-BigPicture I have project in Jira cloud and we are using big picture for few months. Today I noticed that big picture automatically removing the Target start date and Target End date from the issues. These happened for few projects, I need the work around and advise from you.

Thanks

Kawsar

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 20, 2022

@Saqib Dar You need to see how your synchronization is set up on your start and end date.  Depending on how you have it configured there are dependencies on your Gantt that could impact the dates, estimates, or other factors.  I would suggest looking at the Gantt and at your settings https://wiki.softwareplant.com/doc/all/app-configuration/general/tasks/start-end-date-fields

Saqib Dar June 30, 2022

thanks @Brant Schroeder  for the support

Suggest an answer